View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 03:18 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

TO answer your questions..
1 and 2) As others have said, I would scan the negative and use that if I was going to make prints.
3) I am not aware of PSA encapsulating negatives. They would encapsulate prints made from the negative as type 4s I would imagine.
4) I find negatives hard to price. Some, I thought would be expensive sold cheaply and others shot to the moon. For a generic Musial, I would not expect more than a couple hundred. Maybe a rookie image would bring more. How much, I am not sure.[/QUOTE]

Would there possibly be a premium since the negative and photo do trace back to William C Greene who was apparently a fairly well renowned photographer?
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.