View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 10:19 AM

So this is more of a project than a pick up that I have been working on for the last couple months.
I recently purchased a good amount of the 1972 Team Canada autographs. Some were from the
set released by the Hudson Bay company signed in gold sharpie. But others were signed in blue
sharpie and I really liked the blue on the 1991 Future Trend cards. These were the same cards that
if you were lucky back in 1991 you could pull one of the Team Canada autos from the packs.These
autos are very scarce and to this day remains the only packed pull auto of Ken Dryden. Which is
next to impossible to find and when you do they cost a lot of money to obtain. So I knew these
packed pull autos with that swirl on the surface were not something I wanted to undertake So I went
with the blur autos and since I had a very nice set of the 1972 O-Pee-Chee Team Canada. I figured
why not just collect the autos of the 28 players in this OPC set. Take notice that the Dryden
is a cut auto. I did buy a Dryden PSA.DNA Dryden auto but I decided that I would sooner keep
that auto and go with this much cheaper version.It is an auto from one of his book signings. But
it still looks very nice. And as you can tell I would really like to pick up a Bobby Clarke and a
Gary Bergman in blue ink so it would look uniform all the way through So if anyone has either of
these two players signed in blue ink on the 1991 Future Trend card then PLMK.I see a few Clarke
autos on eBay but they are in the USA and people want like $25.00 for postage.When they
could just place in an envelope and send it for under $2.00.But I will eventually find them.
So that is the back story so on with what they look like. Thanks.

MOST WANTED UPSHALL CARDS
2003-04 Parkhurst Rookies "Road to the NHL" Emblem
2002-03 SPX multi colored rookie
https://5eeec33e368c8.site123.me/