View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
Leon,
I agree with you that it should be a seperate sub-forum just like autographs are now. I have absolutely no problem with having a GU forum on the board but if what I am reading did become true that alot of the reason the GU board is failing now is because of the arguements that have occured and driven away the good posters ,isnt that really what happened to our memorabilia form after (some of) the autograph people decided to use it as their personal battle ground? Hasnt it been much better to let them have their say in their own forum so if a member wishes he or she doesnt even have to go to that section if one wishes not to? If we did learn one lesson here that was a good model to compare why it would be a good idea. I know for a fact that the autograph arguements were why alot of good posters stopped posting anymore. I for one was one of them. Simply got tired of all the B.S. But as they say its yours to do what you feel is best. Thought I would throw my nickel in.
Al,
It was more certain mods pushing the better posters away and not arguments between collectors.