View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:31 PM

Default Waz, Erick, and the crew....

waz:

This is so refreshing to hear!! I too was into the "shiney " cards at one point ....i loved bowman , bowman chrome.....i collected rookies especially.....i have 1980, 81, 82 and on an on, sets ect.....started when i was a kid.....passed on a wagner my biggist mistake.....but in 1998 my friend johnny d introduced me to t206 and it's all i have collected(except a few ojs, i love them also thanks to johnny )....the lithography is both beautiful and intriguing in the t206 set, and mysterious....the freaks are just off the hook....there are so many reasons to collect this particuliar set.....remember one thing wazoo, its a marathon....a lifelong journey....don't bite off too much, but just enuf to feed your collection....THE MOST IMPORTANT : have fun!!!

We are here to help you along the way.....maybe with the hope of a new generation collecting these, keeps our hobby alive.....our cards can be then passed down to our kids and they hopefully will keep them alive.....heirlooms to some, cash to others.....you give us all hope, and others like you wazoo keep up the good work!

103 years and what comes up....BLUE OLD MILL????

see what i'm saying., this set is one big mystery....enjoy my brother....remember on birthdays, always treat your self to a card you love if you can swing it.....last year i bought myself an upside down old mill s.l. scrap....really sweet card and i'm still enjoying it

Craig: thanx!!

She has great posts like you, your like a freakn t206 encyclopedia yourself!!! i can't imagine your collection, must be ridiculousyour in love with these t206 cards...i beleive we share a love for one particuliar back, but my back run must not even hold a torch to yours......we look to your keen knowledge

Erick:

Hope your enjoying the show.....I LOVE YOUR GILBERT....btw...you deserve kudos, cause guarantee you ask anyone here on this board to deal with anyone here, you are the man to buy a card from.....like a dream seller / friend....i will never forget the day you heads me up on meyers scrap/head bust....one of my favorite cards i owe you forever for that one....you have sent me cards for nothing....you have hunted sov 460s for me....the list goes on and on... find a great one there

there are many of you here that are cool like that, just down right awesome collectors too many to list....the veterans here are intelect to turn too, and get opinions...

LEON>>>>

you are prob having a blast like the rest....

hope everyone enjoying the national....have a beer on me.....i will meet you one day, i want to display my scrap maybe one year like dan....i can only be a shadow to dan's freaks

phew!!!

peace