Thread: Rob D.
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 02:16 PM

Default Leon!

I really appreciate you getting my back! I am one of the few members who don't really deal with Rob, I have never been "aggressive" in anyway to him, but he always threw a dig on me for some reason, I just kinda chalked it up to a kinda of jealousy??? but some of my friends really like him - Brian W is one of them.....all of them really like Rob.....

I really don't know what I did to him, but I always come in peace....I didn't read the post in the pick up thread, but I'm sure it wasn't nice

I just have to say , Leon, you have such a GREAT site....it really keeps my going sometimes!

and I'm sure a lot of us here feel the same way.....I ADMIRE truly for what you have built/done for us and our hobby and community....

I think your collection was one of the finest EVER assembled!

and your MATTY PROOF and MULTI STRIKE SCRAP 206 are some of my favorite cards ever....

JUST AMAZING!

Leon, thanks for keeping this place cool and in check....you don't deserve the flack you get sometimes....I can't imagine what you put up with...I'd go nuts
definitely admire you sir

I think that's a very noble gesture to reinstate Rob.....your one of the most stand up guys I know......I hope he respects you and the rest of the community, the way you do...

GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICA

oh, and t206