View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
This is exactly what Chris is referring to...

http://autographnewslive.com/
Christopher Williams, Be Glad You’re Not Him or Her

This is the type of vile, fabricated slime that not-so-coincidentally appears shortly after anyone crosses Todd Mueller. You know, Travis' patron saint.

Mr. Mueller will obviously deny it, but the pattern and connection is clear and obvious. Ask Steve Cyrkin or Roger Epperson or John Reznikoff. All regular targets of this "anonymous" smear machine.

Ken and Dave, how would you feel if YOU were the feature story of a web page like this? Would Travis and his anonymous pals seem so innocuous?

Travis will scream about PSA and JSA all day long, but he'll never condemn this garbage. Why? Despite his predictable claims that he knows nothing about it, deep down he knows he'd be biting the hand that feeds him.

have you stopped beating your wife? what a loaded piece of garbage. you dont know who wrote it so you infer i had something to do with it. that's the scummy part. you guys play your little games. i don't have time for it. you have no proof of anything but cast dispersions anyway and i have proof psa and jsa screwup on a regular basis and you say that i am just cherry picking and not being fair.

i have boxing to look at and participate in and like other people said, you like to drag others into this stuff that i have nothing to do with, and you don't know who writes it but it's guilty until proven innocent like usual with you guys, and of course it is net54's problem now.

Richard Jewell was guilty of the olympic park bombings too until we found out he didn't do it. whether his life got ruined by people jumping on the "guilty" train was of no consequence to the "guilty until proven innocent" crowd.

Thanks for indicting me.

Please don't join the close knit boxing collectibles hobby. We haven't seen the likes of people like you two there yet in the 25 years I have been participating and we don't need to start now.

Last edited by travrosty; 03-24-2013 at 07:13 PM.