Thread: July Pick-Ups
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Ian H@ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLarry View Post
The good news regarding the Jacksonville monthly show is that it has expanded to two rooms and 70 tables. The bad news regarding the Jacksonville monthly show is that it's almost all modern cards, and most of the dealers that carry vintage bring the same old tired inventory. First time dealer had these three 1962 Topps Rookie Parade cards marked $20 each. I mean I already have them but these are getting tough to find and look good in the duplicates box. So I got the "how much for all three" discount, and paid $35, a good price I think. These are the only cards I bought all show, disappointing.
Larry
Nice!

I'm not super-familiar with the 62 set...What makes those Rookie Parade cards tougher to find?
Sold to: Sean1125, sayitaintso, IgnatiusJReilly, hockeyhockey, mocean, wondo, Casey2296, Belfast1933, Yoda, Peter_Spaeth, hxcmilkshake, kaddyshack, OhioCardCollector, Gorditadogg, Jay Wolt, ClementeFanOh, JollyElm, EddieZ, 4reals, uyu906