View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:04 PM

Default Leon....

Thanks Leon!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN!! that was really nice what you said about me, your great people....I think your one of the greatest collectors, guys, and overall helluvadude.....we are fortunate enuf to have this forum thanx to you and your staff, i'm sure i speak for most on the board, you are the cat's meow

wish i could shake your hand at the national, but i am there in spirit with a ton of my friends...

THANKS FOR POSTING MULTI!!!

i never get sik of that card, or your Matty proof, but the multi-strike, to me, is the "rosetta-stone"....that "one stop error card"....beautiful scrap.....what a wise choice to nab that up when you did.....i still remember the you-tube guy , before it went up on auction, that guy was crazyLOL...you as a type collector, pretty much nailed the perfect "type" error card if there is such a thing......couldn't have gone to a nicer, well deserving guy such as yourself....

BTW....not to jinx myself, but over ten years on this board, never really had any issues with anyone everyone here has been absolutely the coolest people i have ever met....not sure if it's correlated to all the intel we have here, but i think everyone on this board are really awesome people....

btw....where is Joan????

she always had great input, and love to hear from more ladies and newer interested collectors joing to hobby...

Sorry Waz....not trying to Hi jack your thread....we are glad to see a new collector such as yourself come aboard, and it is very encouraging for the future of our hobby...

sounds "korny", but you give the hobby hope....

Peace