View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 01:59 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimberleycardcollector View Post
Exactly right. Better than the alternative of having COVID. I've had both COVID and the vaccines. There are small risks with every vaccine. Nothing is 100%. Birth control pills aren't even 100%. Not even sure what the argument on here except someone wants to always have the last word. LOL. Bottom line is if you are worried about the risk don't go. Have the convention for those who can go and want to go. If that bothers you stay home and feel good that you have advised everyone else on how to handle the pandemic.
I work with a dude who nearly died of Covid. Want to know why? Brother of a guy we work with went to the Sturgis rally. Was exposed. Came home and then gave it to his wife, who in turn gave it to my buddy and his wife. And my friend, now better, almost gave up the ghost.

So the idiot who went to Sturgis gave it to a guy who has never stepped foot in South Dakota.

The decisions we make can affect other people. Why that is such a difficult thing for people to grasp with a communicable disease I don't know.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 04-27-2021 at 01:59 PM.