View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 04:20 PM
Wimberleycardcollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
I work with a dude who nearly died of Covid. Want to know why? Brother of a guy we work with went to the Sturgis rally. Was exposed. Came home and then gave it to his wife, who in turn gave it to my buddy and his wife. And my friend, now better, almost gave up the ghost.

So the idiot who went to Sturgis gave it to a guy who has never stepped foot in South Dakota.

The decisions we make can affect other people. Why that is such a difficult thing for people to grasp with a communicable disease I don't know.
I grasp it just fine. I had COVID bad for several weeks, five days with a fever of 102. Got it three days after my first vaccine shot. I'm at high risk too. Type 1 Diabetic and immune system compromised. No fault of mine I got it. Followed protocols to a tee since last March. Contracted it in late January this year. Some one gave it to me but I'm not butt hurt about it. I also haven't lived my life in a bubble. You act like your the only one who has been affected by this pandemic and that you know everything. I know two people that have died from it. Both were obese and had heart issues. Have you had it? All I'm saying is stop trying to tell everyone else to live like you. Don't want to get out and go places? Stay your ass at home but don't criticize others who don't want to do that and stop preaching to everyone about how stupid they are for not being like you.

Last edited by Wimberleycardcollector; 04-27-2021 at 04:22 PM.