View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 03:34 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Let's turn it around. Have you ever in your lifetime seen so much persuasiveness to take a vaccine?
Evidently the "persuasiveness" isn't very persuasive, at least to you, which is kind of funny because most (if not all) of the people you voted for, and those you probably watch and listen to on TV have all "been persuaded", even though they campaign with their own "persuasiveness" against you doing so.

I'm older than you, so when I reference my lifetime it encompasses yours. I travel for a living (nearly 5 million miles during my career, half of it on the ground) and in MY lifetime, I have never experienced anything that CLOSED the entire world to my multi-billion dollar business that employs millions of people worldwide.

This isn't a Democrat vs Rumpublican based political issue, none of my friends in Adelaide, Australia; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Eindhoven, Holland; St. John's, Newfoundland; Tokyo, Japan; Kerikeri, New Zealand; etc. care in the slightest that for the first time in my life I agree with Liz Cheney.

And they also don't care that you probably don't.

This thread is getting tired, let's discuss something else we might eventually agree on like abortion or the death penalty.

Doug "If there is a God, she Hates Us All" Goodman