View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 03:49 PM
Peter Spaeth

In the US it does, for whatever reason, seem to be a political issue. I would be willing to bet there is a pretty good statistical correlation between position on the vaccine and party affiliation. Indeed I recently saw a rather startling statistic on the percentage of people who call themselves Republicans who don't intend to get it.

Not unusual for America I suppose. For example, you would think which person you believe in a he said she said sexual assault case would probably correlate more with your sex than anything else, but if the alleged perpetrator is a political figure (e.g. a Supreme Court nominee), party affiliation becomes a huge factor. The irony there is when the next accused is from the other party, everyone changes sides.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-12-2021 at 03:55 PM.