View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 08:49 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderedH2O View Post
Anyone know of sheets that fit these?
I will be going down this road myself. I am falling in love with this set more everytime I look at it! Jeff said he uses the standard 9 to a page pocket sheets. I have considered this and believe it would work fine. Jeff has some great stuff and knows what he is talking about.

I am also considering 4 pocket 3 1/2" × 5" pages. In using these I would first put the card in a Card Saver I then into the pocket of the page. You could get up to 8 cards per page if you placed them front and back or 4 if you want to see the backs. These pages can hold up to postcard size from what I understand. So you could store all of your sets uniformly if you wanted. Also, instead of the standard Ultra Pro binder, I think I will use a Unikeep binder. I have a link to their site in this thread. They are stackable and archive-safe binders. I really like them. I can't take credit for the 4 pocket page/unikeep system. I stole it from Adam aka exhibitman.

I currently store some vintage photos in the Unikeep binder I have and will soon transition my '53 Topps baseball set and '65 Topps baseball partial set into the 4 pocket pages and Unikeeps. It is probably a little more expensive this way but worth it IMHO. I want to get them out of the boxes they currently reside in and enjoy flipping through them without endangering them.

Sorry for what turned into a long -winded response.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk