View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 09:43 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

If you asked 10 baseball lifers to list the top 3 reasons the Mets are a disaster this year not one would list Lindor. I guarantee it. To argue that all their problems start with Lindor is off the wall. Scoring 7-8 runs a game lately and can't win.

If you ask Mats fans I'm guessing most of them would say Lindor is the first or second reason the Mets are where they are.

And a lot of them would comment on how much he smiles and how crazy his hair is, which I don't think savvy baseball people are particularly interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
I actually like Lindor and he is not worth his contract. But he stays healthy and plays. His average sucks but he is relatively steady (not spectacular) and he does plays a good position and does put up some good numbers. AGAIN NOT WORTH his contract but that is what he judge him against and WE should. the money the Mets can live with.
The contract will really suck in the later years but

You can keep Stanton and Donaldson. They have health and performance issues.

and 1 Player is not destroying the Mets it is the way the entire team is contracted, the flaws in the roster, and the overall terrible way they are playing. IF lindor sucked but everyone else played to the back of their baseball cards they would be winning alot more

Last edited by Snapolit1; 06-22-2023 at 09:46 AM.