View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 03:20 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
So your argument is that you only have to do it when the state or social pressure is there? I’m not sure what body you think would advise you in a way that widely disseminates the narrative so broadly except the state and its organs (CDC). I’m happy to stand corrected if such an organization exists. Clearly it cannot be about actual risk, if we are so worried about people with a 95% effective vaccine now, but didn’t give a hoot about disease in 2019.
No, my argument is that when one has good reason from whatever source to believe his conduct may be detrimental to others, and there is a way to mitigate that that isn't terribly restrictive, one should do that. You keep conflating this point with other issues and trying to twist my argument.

Whether in fact masks help is a separate point certainly worth discussing, but my argument assumes (as I have conceded) that they are helpful to others.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-19-2021 at 03:21 PM.