View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 12:20 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrNy1960 View Post
I don't vent much, but when this article "Alex Rodriguez doesn't understand why Yankees haven't retired his No. 13: 'It bothers me" came out recently, it definitely hit a nerve with me. I've been an Alex Rodriguez fan and collector since 1995. What irks me about him, even after all the negative crap that he has done, is his constant narcissistic and self-entitled attitude.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/alex-...retired-number

Arod lied about doing PEDs, got caught, then did it again; being suspended for the entire 2014 season (that sure helped the Yankees; great job Arod). He initiated a lawsuit against Baseball, Players Union, over PED investigation (which he was guilty of), which he later dropped. He sued the Yankees Doctor, which he later dropped. His negative conduct, at times, as a player with the Yankees, wasn't something to be proud of.

After all of the above, and more, he doesn't understand why Yankees haven't retired his No. 13
. And to top it off, admits feeling slighted when Joey Gallo was allowed to wear the number during his disastrous run with the team. Yes, slams Gallo in the process.

Here's my advice to Arod, "keep your mouth shut! You're not entitled to anything!"
Since a preponderance of the evidence suggests people are unwilling or unable to read correctly, here is the original post making PED's and related scandalous conduct part of the on-topic discussion, bolded.