View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethius88 View Post
I used them to move about 500 cards early this year. I had a positive experience and it saved me a ton of work. They will really cherry pick the cards as they want to make sure it is worth their time and effort. I sent them over 700 cards and just over 500 ended up being listed. The cost for cards that sell under $10 gets pricey percentage wise so I would make sure they are going to bring at least $4-5 or more. Commons they will want in higher grade and while stars and sp's they seem to accept in a little lower grade. I know the gentleman I dealt with is no longer there but the staff was very helpful. I would recommend calling them and they will give you a great idea how they handled the consignments and what they are looking for. As I said, it really saved me a ton of time listing individually and cleared out some space for some other stuff. Good luck to you!
thanks for the response! ive been in touch with someone from GregMorris today, and he was really helpful. Along with the trouble of having to list every card/mailing them all out, im hoping that their eBay following will help a common get maybe 4 bucks instead of $1.25 on my ebay auction, and therefore making it work paying their fee.