View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 07:36 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
It depends on if one thinks it will climb even higher or not.

When I posted that yesterday, silver was twenty one dollars and some change. As I'm typing this message, it's twenty three dollars and some change. If you bought yesterday, you already made money. if you sold yesterday, you lost money.

But the bigger picture, at least for me, is that the GSR continues to get smaller and smaller. I'm going to hold off on silver right now and start focusing on gold...at least for a little while.

I believe the stock market is about to take a blood bath that will continue to last into most of next year (maybe longer). And I think you'll see it start to happen by the end of this month, maybe early next month. Here are today's markets just so we can have a point or reference.

Dow 26,840.40
Nasdaq 10,680.36
S&P 3257.30
I know it is easy to find silver bars/coins to buy at or around the going rate. How does one sell it to get maximum return? Is it like cards where they have to increase at least 15-20%(AH/eBay fees) just to break even. Is there any sites were people buy and sell at no fees like the BST on here?

I am not interested in doing it but would like to learn how it is done properly.