View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 02:12 PM
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
In Photoshop, I laid the autographs (or the visible parts of them) on top of each other for comparison, and they are exact matches, so it's definitely a stamp job (I have plenty of them from Yaz and other players from back in the day).

With SGC, use the on-line submission form to mark it as "authentic only" (or whatever it is specifically) and in the the toploader you mail the card in, include a small slip of paper saying something like: This card is to only be labeled "authentic."
That will reinforce what you want and prevent errors from happening.
My man......a sincere thank you for taking the time to do that! Great info and much appreciated!!

My concern was that they would reject grading it completely b/c they are no longer in the autograph business and if they were to authenticate the card it could be misinterpreted as them authenticating the card and the auto or something along those lines (hopefully that makes sense).

Thanks again!!!!