View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 12:52 PM
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Now I understand your worry a bit more - the gray area between authenticating the card itself and giving the false impression that the auto is real. Gotcha.

SGC is great with the customer service, so send them an e-mail explaining the situation (with pics) and they will LYK the situation.

Since the goal is to only have the cards deemed 'authentic' anyway, have you thought about soaking them to try to get rid of some of the ink? That's definitely worth thinking about, as it may help solve the problem (if enough of the signatures disappear to eliminate the possible confusion).
Houston we have an update.......I was hornswagled, hoodwinked, bamboozled

By SGC.....

So I emailed per the friendly suggestion and received a response back instructing me that yes that would authenticate the cards, just send'em on in. Waited a bit, then sent them in around Christmas (yes this post is that old) However, I did print out the letter and wrote a little note explaning what I was hoping/looking for them to do.

A lil' while into their journey after being received by SGC I get an alert on my phone that I've been refunded on my CC for $30 from SGC. When I get them back they were slapped with a do not grade/we dont grade type sticker, no explanation, and my letter was gone.....I did not pursue the matter further (thought about hounding someone for a discount voucher or something but meh...whatever)