View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 12:56 AM
Eddie S.
Eddie Smi.th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
I'm not complaining at all. I am going to try again with some items with color fields that will show light or dark inks equally well.
I am not 100 percent certain on this, but I thought Petty would sign two items a year through the mail. That is something I had heard in the past. You may have to use another name/address if you want more items signed.

The NASCARD radio podcast just happened to be talking about Petty autographs on last week's show. They were saying that they have been hearing rumors that Petty is going to stop signing through the mail at the end of the year. The hosts advised anyone with an item they want autographed to get it in to the museum quickly just to be safe. I would tend to believe what the hosts said, since those guys are big TTM NASCAR autograph collectors and usually give good advice about collecting racing.

I knew you weren't complaining. I also wonder why he signed in white instead of black. I don't know that I have ever seen Petty sign in white before.

Last edited by Bored5000; 10-04-2023 at 02:53 PM.