View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 08:43 AM
Kenny Cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
The expense shouldn't be on Simple's end other than whatever they are going to charge to export your images, which can be somewhat of a chore, and data to spreadsheets, which shouldn't be very hard to do at all, and which they would have to be pretty bold, given the circumstances, to overcharge for that.

I do have knowledge of changing a platform and the costs of setting up on a new platform. So is my knowledge perfect to the situation? No. But it's a lot more in depth than random conjecture.

RMY switched from Simple four years ago, so a member HAS done it and he kept all his historic data and images, lists etc. Thinking Rhys is probably pretty happy he did right about now.
It isn't random conjecture. Have you talked to Al or Lee? I suspect not. I will simply say that their views about the matter seem to be completely different than yours. I don't imagine that either of them is very happy about the situation they are in, nor would I be, but switching doesn't appear to be quite as easy as you seem to think it is, at least from their perspective.