View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty bombjack View Post
As Richard notes below, this isn't true in baseball. It could be true in boxing in general, but if it is, why do you have such a beef with the ABCs? It seems they aren't bothering you, why do you care at all about them? And do you scour Coach's Corner for boxing autos, planning to tear up the cert that they offer if you find one you want and believe to be real?

We are going to disagree here. No one is right 100% of the time.
I am not sure where you are quoting me from. I have said in another thread that the TPA's are not knowledgable in boxing and that is why Travis has problems with them. The mistakes they have made have been well illustrated by him.
I never defended them in baseball either, though I guess their % is higher in baseball than it is in boxing. But that is faint praise.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow