View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 PM
David Linardy

Default emr

seems like a pretty fishy system if you ask me..

my first report to the emr team:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/jb3sportsout...p2047675.l2562

please get this rubish removed.

Thanks for your explanation Travis,
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
its a team that can report to ebay and only get items removed that are fake that are not psa or jsa.

if it is a fake and has a psa or jsa sticker, it stays on ebay, like the wife signed sonny liston that has been reported numerous times, by non emr and emr members alike, but it still up, and the oscar bonavena fake autograph with psa authentication also.

so emr is really limited in the number of autographs it can get removed by ebay because there is a protection clause that lets psa and jsa items stay up.

I was indrectly offered to get emr status and declined because of this protectionism. I said I would be happy to help get the fake boxing off of ebay, let's start with the psa and jsa ones. They wanted all the non-authenticated ones reported first. Yeah right. I gave them the psa and jsa fakes first, non-authenticated fakes to come later once those got pulled first. They didn't pull any psa or jsa fake boxing items off of ebay, even with plenty of proof, exemplars. So I didn't report the non-authenticated fakes because why play their game and participate in protectionism? If they want help they can help by pulling ALL the fakes off of ebay, not just certian ones.

Not until all fakes are treated equally will EMR reporting do any good in combating fakes on ebay or anywhere else. i wonder how many psa or jsa consultants or psa and jsa authenticators are emr's themselves?