View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 12:11 AM
Mike

Fewer Anon Factory 25's than Anon Factory 3's by an unknown ratio, but from personal experience, the ratio of F3 to F25 is likely higher than one might expect.

Sadly, the numbers from grading companies are not split out in any useful form directly - much is grouped together, but making assumptions, you can get a smidge of an idea...

Only looking at pop reports, and if you assume (big assumption) the best ...

PSA has 44 graded Weavers across all backs

SGC has 56 graded

Broadleaf: 31
Cycle: 6
Anonymous (all factories): 19

If the SGC ratios hold with the PSA populations (another assumption), that gives 15 (of the 44) more Anons , so 34 graded across the two anon factories. Relative ratios from Tim N's survey were 2.67 (Anon F3 to F25),

So very very roughly for some small (inaccurate) fraction of the population about which one has made some rather gross assumptions, with rounding that's

25 Factory 3 and
9 Factory 25

Weavers ... with absolutely no idea how many more may show up next week, month, year, etc...

Do I believe any of that? Ask me tomorrow, I won't even remember having made this post

I will say that we need better - more accurate data to say anything for certain. I know I have seen more Anon 3's than Anon 25's.

--
Mike