View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
It's not just one thread every two weeks, more like two or three topics a week.

Compare the topic Why I Make Custom Cards here to his blog post Why I Make Custom Cards. Look at any of his topics here, and look at his blog. It's the exact same thing. All he does is spam his blog. It's not enough to have his blog linked in his signature, or to tell people "hey, I have a blog, would you guys check it out please?" Every time he writes a new blog, there's a new topic. And these really have nothing to do with sports talk.

This is a habit with him. You have to be logged in to see the topics on the other boards, but they're identical to the ones found here.

He does the same thing on Sports Card Forum.

And, he does the same thing on Blowout Cards.

And, he does the same thing on Freedom Cardboard.

And. he does the same thing on Collectors Universe.

And, he does the same thing on Beckett.com.

Couldn't you just bookmark his blog? Do we really need to have a new topic every time he has a thought? Or, couldn't he have one running topic with all his blog posts? The board doesn't need to be flooded.

Bill, I'm not sure what would prompt you to spend so much time and effort to call me out on one of my own threads here, but obviously this is bugging the heck out of you.

Yes, I post a lot ... on a lot of websites .... the same content. I also have a few others I post on that you missed as well, such as The Bench and Cardboard Connection.

While you are checking my other threads, please read the responses. Do you get the sense that people are glad I posted, or that they are irritated? I personally get the sense that they like reading. Each site tends to have a different audience, so I post everywhere. If I got the sense that no one liked it, I would stop.

"Spamming" my blog is not my intention. I post because I like to write and I enjoy the positive feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
It's called forum etiquette. Can you meet me halfway?
Forum etiquette calls for us to treat each other respectfully/politely and to settle differences in private. I feel that I have been respectful and polite with you here - All I ask is that you return the favor.