View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 11:10 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I am anxious to get back out there but very well might be out this coming season too. My wife and I are going to sign up at a local gym today so maybe I can start getting back into shape (it's all mental) while injuries heal. And I just picked up new cleats and a nice Nokona glove too. It fits like a glove!! I think my aches go beyond topical . I really need to see a sports injury type doctor.

And back to topic, I agree, we need more dignity and respect around here. As Rodney Dangerfield famously said, "I Get No Respect".

Time For A Random Card-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceinGa View Post
Hang in there with that shoulder. In April of 2018 I suffered a partial tear of my right rotator cuff. physical therapy didint help much but at the Softball Magazine Senior Camp last Nov a 50 yr old college pitching coach suggested I try Dr. Jobe's shoulder exercises. After 3 months it was almost completely healed. The good thing is that it was my glove hand and didn't affect my swing.
I tore my groin a month ago but it is healing faster than what I expected. I should be ready for the SM Senior camp this Nov.
Im a hitting instructor again.
Life can't be much better for a 70 yr old.
Maybe I'll see you on the softball field in 2020.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cdv1.jpg (67.5 KB, 357 views)