View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 06:19 AM
Bo.b Per.ez

There are two certainties in life...

1) If you start a tax thread on Net54, BobC will contribute a longwinded, condescending reply.

2) BobC will get his feelings hurt when responded to in kind.

Here are the Bob C Cliff's Notes for those who don't have time to read War and Peace.

1. Bob gets feelings hurt.

2. Bob points out that NET54 is no place for political talk then copy/pastes quotes he deemed political and spends three paragraphs talking about them.

3. Bob misses the point entirely, tells me "what I'm saying" then tells a story about a guy getting a ticket.

4. Bob then shows that even he had no idea what Adam was talking about.

5. Bob shoots the messenger, then uses 500 words to explain that he said "collectors are tax cheats" and not "solely collectors are tax cheats".

6. Bob thinks all my friends are accountants and/or unprofessionals who just tell their clients what they want to here. (Oh to be as good as Bob. One can dream.)

7. In discussing eBay, Bob confirms that when he sees hoofprints, he looks for Zebras.

8. Bob closes with an angry summary, in which he proves that while he may have a firm grasp of the tax code, his reading comprehension needs work...while also bringing up the forbidden topic of politics again.

Last edited by Stupe the Second Sacker; 04-10-2023 at 08:02 AM.