View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 10:25 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
As fully expected, Trent didn't/couldn't give a single logical or sensical argument or any actual facts to prove or support any of the points he was making, nor to disprove anything I or others were saying. As I typically see with posters like that, they completely ignore any questions asked, and in my case often just choose to complain about the lengths of my posts, like that suddenly makes their arguments and points valid by some miracle. Because they don't want to see someone posting so much that they have nothing they can really come back at or refute, they oftentimes just continue touting how they are right, and anyone not agreeing with them is wrong. Brilliant argument, and way to try and prove a point, right?

He still rightly owes apologies to nineunder71 and LoreWalker, but I never asked for, nor would I ever want one. It generally takes a mature person to admit when they were wrong about something. I'll leave it at that.
Hi Bob,

I was looking at some of King Trent's posts and he apparently loves to go off on people out of the blue. He is entertaining but you cannot expect to have a meaningful conversation with him. As far as an apology the King has never had to apologize in his life...this much is very clear.

Take care,
Chase