View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 11:39 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
Hi Bob,

I was looking at some of King Trent's posts and he apparently loves to go off on people out of the blue. He is entertaining but you cannot expect to have a meaningful conversation with him. As far as an apology the King has never had to apologize in his life...this much is very clear.

Take care,
Chase
Hi Chase,

Yes, I know fully well what you're saying, and how true it is. There are various people of similar ilk on this forum who detest someone posting all the different reasons and facts their points or views may not be as accurate and true as they like. As soon as they start complaining, instead of actually answering back with any real facts or logic, it pretty much solidifies they realize they aren't right, so they just deflect and/or keep chanting their "Well I'm right and you're wrong!" mantra, instead of simply admitting they may not have been entirely right or accurate in their thinking to begin with. It always amazes me how some people actually think and believe that if they just keep repeating the same false statements over and over again, that eventually others will believe and agree with them. The inability of so many people to have an open mind and be able to honestly and maturely look at and discuss issues from different sides, is one of the biggest reasons for many of the problems in the world today. Unfortunately, not a lot you and I can really do about it. You take care as well.