View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 09:38 AM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
I don't believe these show up in completed searches, they really aren't completed. EBay should add an option to search all ended listings.

One trick I sometimes use, if you're looking for a specific item is to google the item with the word EBay in the search. Not foolproof but it will link to some ended listings.
Let's do an experiment and see how it works.

I just ended an auction for a Yogi Berra 1954 All-Star Photo Pack in PSA 5. It's been out there for months with a BIN museum price, with no takers, so it's not like I lose anything by ending it temporarily. For purposes of this experiment, it should be no different than if I sold it offline, and just ended the eBay auction.

It might take a few minutes/hours for the eBay search to update. But maybe try and do a search for completed items to see if it shows up. If not, then I guess we'll know whether items like this show up in the completed search results.

Edited to add: Looks like it's showing up as a completed auction now. So it seems like this search mechanism should work to find items that fit this criteria.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (78.4 KB, 84 views)

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel

Last edited by raulus; 04-11-2023 at 09:44 AM.