View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 08:56 PM

Default What is the latest word on Graders and Registries

I'm really wanting to hear about the registries from each of the TPG. Is the new CGS(CSG) even going to have one. Nothing has been said that I could find. And Becket's registry is the sickest thing around. Seems to me no uses it, or at least they use it a little while and then stop. And PSA is priced so high I doubt if I ever get to use them again. I'm retired and on fixed lower income. I may sell my PSA cards if I can get some good news on another registry. I liked the way the holders from SGC look, but I don't think the new owners are going to do anything but cart their money to the bank. I read somewhere a while back that said SGC went downhill after Earl left. I dealed with Earl and I believe them going downhill after he left.

Finally, I read some threads here about a month ago. About someone is going to create a registry that will be able to use most all TPG cards. This would be GREAT, as then we could find the best looking card available and not worry about who graded it. Then they were talking about something VCP. I have a lot of time on my hands now, as I'm recovering from a problem falling. Hope I get out of here in a month, but could be 2 or 3 or more.

Thank you for any help.

Brian