View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:30 AM
Banned

It will never change because many people don't want things to change, they want the status quo because they make money. Like a bookie in vegas, they don't care who you bet on, they make money either way.

TPA's just the start. If people don't like TPA's and their hypocrisy, what are they doing about it? Most are doing nothing. A few are and I applaud them. Are people writing articles, do you ever see any hard hitting pieces investigating the fraud in the traditional outlets like SCB or Beckert? no you don't. Why is that?

Whoever gets caught is always going to be somebody's buddy, that's the problem. So any website exposing the fraudulent activity in the hobby is going to be panned by the network of friends. That's the way it is. Everyone wants fraud gone in the hobby as long as the person being caught is not a friend of theirs or they don't lose money on it.

Any auction house scanning items that don't look the same as the item you receive in hand is going to get even less scrutiny. No one wants to be on the outs of an auction house. Once someone gets caught and has to close up shop, then the chorus begins because their is no risk anymore. Now that I told the truth please let me have it.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-23-2013 at 07:32 AM.