View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Welcome to the boards. You will definitely get people's attentions with what you uploaded. You will definitely want to get these cards graded, and probably many more.
Here's a great thread that will help you get a handle on some of it. https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=213862

Surely some auction houses will help you with the process, if you agree to sell the cards through them; many will submit to the grading companies for you, and then take it out of your income later. Definitely have someone like JustCollect take a look at it, and they may give you a good enough percentage of true value for the entire collection to take it and reduce your risk and time. You're probably undervaluing cards looking at PSA AUTH prices. Probably want to look at VG-EX or better. Centering plays a role, in addition to grade.

Send me a PM if you want to chat and I can talk about this stuff for hours... ;-)
LOL, I am sure after his post he will be overwhelmed with PMs from the AHs since many many members work/own one or are dealers.