View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 07:20 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
If you're using grading to determine whether or not you're accidentally buying trimmed cards, good luck to you. PSA would owe half their stock valuation in refunds if all their trimmed cards were sent back to them under the grade guarantee. But at least they still have that guarantee... ;-) SGC got rid of theirs because they do not trust their graders to determine if a card has been altered either.
thank you for the comment..., then this is a conundrum. It makes buying graded cards pointless, and also getting my cards graded is pointless! The amount of trimmed cards given a numerical grade must be overstated. Most seasoned collectors can spot a trimmed card, I'd imagine TPGs catch a good 80% of them. I would settle for showing my cards to a knowledgable collector, but unfortunately that is not really possible now*
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236