View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 08:27 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
I've posted this before...My daughter is a pharmacist and works in the emergency room of a hospital in Upstate New York. 80% of the patients that are in the hospital ICU are not vaccinated. 75 to 80% of the people that are dying are not vaccinated. Our County Executive (a Republican) does a facebook video every Tuesday and Thursday on the covid cases in the County. With consistency 75 to 80% of the people who are dying from Covid are not vaccinated and the vaccinated people that are dying are almost all older than 70.

I know 2 people personally (both in their 40's) that died of Covid recently....both were not vaccinated. They both spent almost a month in the emergency room on a ventilator...a miserable way to spend the last 4 weeks of your life. Their family members are fine.

I'll continue to listen to facts...not the gibberish misinformation that is being put out on the internet. I really wonder about the intelligence of people trying to win an argument on a sports forum with cut and paste articles that fit their own agenda and beliefs. Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind?

Jeff G.
Speaking of misinformation, remember early in the pandemic when these same type of people were vehemently insisting that 5G cell towers were the cause of COVID and that germ theory was nonsense? Are they still out there? Or did the vaccines give them a new place to pivot for their contrarian groupthink?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-26-2022 at 08:28 PM.