View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 09:28 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Can you please explain to me how you know this? Can you please post one legit source showing that your chances of getting covid increase when you get the vaccine? And I don't consider Tucker to be legit.
Cases are higher than when vaccines started, therefore vaccines are the reason there are more cases. Simple logic for a simple mind, and an example of the most common logical fallacy on earth, post hoc ergo propter hoc. But it's an easy mantra to keep repeating when you don't really understand the facts or they don't agree with your preconceptions/agenda/whatever fringe or rogue doctor you're following.

The data (unless you think all of it is fake, as he apparently does) clearly shows that vaccines(therapeutics) dramatically reduce one's chance of serious illness and death compared to not being vaccinated. And that has held up for Omicron. Does every single doctor and scientist agree, no, but there isn't a single thing everyone agrees on, so that doesn't prove shit. Does it reduce your chances to zero, no, so if that is your yardstick (or not getting a measurable case at all), then sure one can say the vaccines don't work very well. But I think most people care less about having a cold than dying, just a guess.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-26-2022 at 09:37 PM.