View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 01:33 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Notice how Prince Charles, President Biden, and Dr. Fauci are roughly the same age or at least clearly in the same generation. It is a little known fact, and I will post YouTube links as soon as I find them, that in their 40s they were in the same secret elite society and actually formulated plans to take over the world and to subjugate the masses through .. wait for it … a vaccine. They got funding from certain Jewish banking families, George Soros, and Pfizer, and commenced work. Fauci worked decades at NIH just biding his time and making contacts with Chinese scientists and secretly promoting mRNA technology because it works really well to subjugate people and make money. It took them longer than they expected for it all to play out, a couple of elections didn't go as they had hoped even though they tried their best to steal them, etc., but it's now happening before our very eyes.

And beware Prince Charles and the Great Reset. I bet most of you don't realize what a key player in the new world order he is. And you thought he was just some benevolent royal whose mom lived forever denying him his day on the throne. The perfect cover for all the work he secretly has been doing for the green, woke elites who are taking everything over.
I'd advise investing in Dennis Rodman cards. A day is coming when they will be the only legal ones anyway. In the near future he will be elected president running for his own party whose symbol will be crossed hammers.

He will ally us with his friends in N.Korea, and make them an international nuclear world power and since their ruler is partly divine, all opposition will be crushed! Leading to a beneficial totalitarian regime*

This was all foretold in Pink floyds album "the wall"

The biggest key line is "waiting to follow the worm"

*Beneficial to who isn't deciphered yet....