View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 01:51 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Let me share with you a little known fact I learned on Twitter. There is a secret government department, operating from a bunker well beneath the Capitol (hence the term deep state), funded by a cabal of billionaires such as Gates and Zuckerberg, not to mention the Royal Family represented by Prince Charles, and most importantly the Fed. There are no records of its payment activities, but it funds and controls "the media," paid for most of the vaccine development, and supports numerous Democratic candidates, particularly Green New Deal advocates. It also has a secret supporting paramilitary force that will do whatever is necessary to keep the public from knowing about any of this, at least officially. It also has a group that manipulates all data relevant to the pandemic before it can be published, so that duped brainwashed members of the public actually believe the vaccines are helpful. And any doctor of scientist you might see or hear speak favorably of the worthless vaccines has, you can bet, been threatened by this department if he or she does not toe the line.

I am surprised more people don't get this. Carry on, sheep.
Peter I am so happy you finally admitted how everything really works. Life will be so much easier for you now.

Last edited by bnorth; 01-27-2022 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spelling