View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 04:07 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
Who is collecting their set all graded, or all raw or a combination?

At this point, most of what I am getting is pretty much all raw, except for a few here and there that have been graded (which are HOF's or High numbers)

I don't know for uniformity if I am going to crack the slabs and have it all raw, or just leave them how they are.

Who here is storing their set in a binder, who is using card savers/top loaders?
Hi Jason.

Like the bold, that is exactly what I am doing, only the slabbed/graded cards I have are not, for the most part, HOF's.

I am currently storing my less valuable cards in a metal case that is likely very similar to a large camera case. They are either in sleeves and top loaders or in the card savers 2's they came in. I normally transfer them from the card savers and place them in sleeves and top loaders, but I still have quite a few I haven't gotten around to yet.

I have cracked a few of my graded cards, namely my Beckett's, as I didn't like the way they scanned but truth be told now, I regret doing that as they would have likely been easier to sell in the future?

How far along are you on your set and are you looking to purchase any? I have approx 16 dupes that are rough, as in creased/wrinkled/dinged corners, OC, etc, but also about 6 that are just OC mainly but in VG-EX condition.

I also have 2 PSA graded ones as well. A PSA VG-3 Richie Ashburn and a PSA good 2 in Billy Johnson if you are interested?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg (78.3 KB, 249 views)
File Type: jpg Billy Johnson 1.jpg (49.2 KB, 255 views)