View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 09:54 PM

Default A Redemption Saga

Back in 2012 I purchased a box of 2012-13 Totally Certified Basketball. To my surprise I pulled one of the best cards.

I quickly submitted my redemption. Couldn't wait to get my prize, but a few years passed and nothing happened. After numerous attempts to contact someone about my situation, I was told it wasn't happening. I requested a replacement repeatedly. Finally a rep told me they would send what they had. I figured something would be better than NOTHING.

They sent me the card, but it was never completed... so it didn't work. What made it worse was the fingernail imprint on the start button, indicating that someone was trying to turn the card on.

I gave up on them. Fast forward to the day before yesterday, 1/13/21. I receive an email that my card was on the way. HOLY SMOKE! Could this be true? I went to the Panini website after an absence of many years. It was true...

They were Fedexing it overnight! Unbelieveable! I should have known better... high hopes crashed. Received this... A Kobe Bryant Redemption Pack!

So I opened the pack... All cards are Prizm.
Jae Crowder, Snakeskin Purple #23/24; Nicholas Batum, Snakeskin Purple #24/24; Cameron Johnson, Snakeskin Purple RC #24/24;Kyrie Irving, Snakeskin Purple & Gold #5/20; Rui Hachimura, Snakeskin Purple & Gold RC #8/20; Kobe Bryant, Gold #1/8. It's finally over... 8+ years.🤯

THE END