View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Rob Anderson

I can see Wisconsin beating OSU. J.T. Barrett getting hurt is a tough blow for the Buckeyes.

Oregon got blown out by Arizona last year, and lost to them again this year. Could be interesting. I think Oregon wins going away, but I am no expert.

Alabama in with a win, even if it is unimpressive. I don't think Missouri has what it takes to beat them. Alabama in a blowout.

TCU should be in the top 4 now with the MSU loss. They should have been anyways in my opinion, considering their only loss was to the #5 or #6 team (depending on the poll) by 3 on the road. Baylor should not be ahead of TCU based on head to head. Their loss was much worse.

Florida State, as much as I hate this years team, should be in if they win. I don't think you can keep out the defending National Champion when they are undefeated. I don't think the previous season should have any bearing on the current season (see how I contradicted myself there), but they are undefeated, and I can't think of a team that is clearly better that is on the outside looking in. Maybe OSU before Barrett got hurt. I don't know if the pollsters take injuries into account?

Here's to a good weekend of College Football. Good luck to those of you that have teams in the running. Myself, I will be cheering for a New Year's Day bowl for the Gophers. (How is Nebraska ranked ahead of them?)