View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Johnny S

Based on what Jim is saying ebay is going to lose millions in income, and sellers not reporting are going to have to get creative, using a spouse, relative, or someone they can trust to set up accts and bail out at 19k, and of course they will want a cut. The card market probly wont be affected as much compared to electronics, dvds, ect. On the bright side maybe some will see the light and get legit. I wonder how many don't have a clue and end up getting slapped by the big man, my guess is more than a few. With the huge sales the past few months of all the dumping of merch my guess is ebay will surpass earnings so maybe hold off selling for a few months, if they don't adjust earnings expectations they could get slaughtered the next quarter. As always I have no clue what I am saying but find it interesting, I have never understood how this whole situation was off the radar all these years.

As far as bleedinblue situation goes, my unprofessional advice would be go to the national and take the best cash deal you can get !