View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Max Weder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
The brilliance of the Beatles aside as a general point, there really isn't an issue here if you run your card business as a proper business already. Honestly, the whining over the government creating a reporting mechanism that does no more than allow it to be sure that every business is complying with the tax laws is ridiculous. If being 'forced' to comply with the same tax laws as everyone else who runs a business is just too much for you, get out of the business. Otherwise, man up and be responsible businesspeople.
Adam

I agree 100% with what you're saying. However, if everyone complied, that would be bad for my business

And to reiterate what I said before, any business person who doesn't report his or her revenue from traceable credit card sales is simply playing audit roulette with the highest degree of stupidity, and should be prepared to face very severe consequences if they are audited.