View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 01:08 AM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

6-13

Pickup #1 is a stunning 1972 Topps.
This one was a bit of a no-brainer. There is so much black white and gold across all of Clemente's cards (The Pirates colors....) snagging a bright '72 Topps is the perfect contrast to some of the other cards and more prevalent darker colors.
I knew right out of the gate this would definitely be one I would include and I stumbled across a beautiful raw example.

Once again, excuse the poor cellphone pictures. This is just amazing in hand. It has a tiny nick on a couple of the corners that undoubtedly keeps it from a very high grade indeed. Even the centering on this one is just awesome.
For $49 shipped, I thought it is the absolute perfect fit for this project.
Although the '72's were never my favorite issue, after getting this one in hand it looks so nice, I will likely pick up another graded copy to tuck away with the rest of my Clemente collection as well.

ARRIBA~!

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.

Last edited by DJCollector1; 10-12-2020 at 11:40 PM.