View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 09:21 AM
Jason

This reminds of an issue I ran into recently. I was buying parts for my Honda on ebay. I noticed the seller had a best offer option so I made a lower cash offer. It was automatically declined so I came up a bit; once again declined. I had one offer left so I asked the seller what they were thinking on the price. They got offended and blocked me as a buyer. Confused, I asked them what the deal was but they took my offer so personally that there was no talking them off the ledge. I would've paid their full price but if the seller offers the option for me to make an offer than why take any offer given personally? They don't have to accept my offer but maybe, just maybe give the buyer an idea of the seller's price in mind and work from there. This is why Ebay allows multiple chances to offer. The situation sucked because they had the part I needed and no one else in this country did. The seller had a huge feedback score and a 100% at that so it seemed strange that they never ran into a lower offer???