View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 08:02 AM
J.O.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Hey Jon,

Funny thing, was going through some old bottles and cans and came across an empty can container for Pirouline creme filled wafers. The wafer part is hollow like a straw and they are filled with chocolate or some kind of creme filling. Anyway, the cans these are sold in are round, about 6-1/2" high, and the perfect diameter to store MSA discs in. If not for this thread, I never would have thought about trying it to see if they fit. The nice part is they are metal, so maybe a little sturdier than the card board tubes. And the cap is metal also and just snugly fits on the top. Thought I'd pass that on for anyone else looking to store MSA discs in something other than a binder. Not sure where these are sold, but you can probably check online. The brand name on the can is pirouline. And they make a nice candy/treat you can give to the wife/girlfriend, and then you can use the empty container for yourself. Just an FYI.

I’ve had those before. Never thought of those canisters working. The wife just had some of the pumpkin flavored ones. I will have to try those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My PM box might be full.

Email:
jcfowler6@zoominternet.net

Want list:
Prewar Pirates items
1909 Pirates
BF2 Wagner
Cracker Jack Wagner and Clarke

Love the hobby.