View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Scott ku.rtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
Kevin,
In post 20 I asked you a few questions, Its been an hour and a half since I asked. I know you have read it and as you say in Post 1 " But if any of you have questions regarding this matter as it relates to me please post them here and I will do my best to answer" WELL?
I guess to further this discussion: On the CLCT earnings call last week (you can check the transcript) I asked your CEO if they had done any internal investigations on you and the two other Board of Experts mentioned in this report, and he said Mastro was in the past. Have you had any discussions with an internal quality control team at all?

Transcript below:

Okay and then my last question would be along the line of the experts in the graders. Doug Allen document that was filed last week, have you guys done any sort of internal reviews, are you planning any kind of internal or do you see that three of your members of that expert grading board were mentioned did not report.

Robert G. Deuster

I'm not that familiar with the report, you are talking about. Are you talking about our advisors or grader?

Scott Kurtis

[Technical Difficulty] the maestro options

Robert G. Deuster

Well that's an old case, of course it's a high profile case. I thought, you were talking about coins. Pardon me. I'm sure they got reference because they are staff that we had and still have, but they are certainly not implicated in anything and so it's not really an important consideration on our plate right now. That's just a case that’s continuing on. So I really can't add much to it beyond what I guess was printed, but I haven't seen what you are referring to directly.

Last edited by Tennis13; 02-08-2016 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Putting my name: S.c.0.tt K.u.r.t.1.5