View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 04:44 PM
Alan Strout

Default Brooks Robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark70Z View Post
Alan,

Man, I LOVE the minor league programs your posting. How difficult are the '55 White Roses and the '56 and '57 Missions. I'd love to add examples of those particular programs one day. Also, do you know if there are different varieties of programs from these years or are they all like the examples pictured?

Do you also have a '59 Mounties or is that a dump question

I know I've seen a team picture "somewhere" with Brooks included on the Missions. I know I don't have one, but at least there is one out there.
Mark,

I do have the 1959 Mounties program, which I'll save for tomorrow. There are actually three different colored covers.

The Mounties program will be the easiest to find, but the others do pop up every once in a while. They don't usually go for big bucks. I think most minor league stuff is overlooked by many collectors unless they're cards.

There are still a bunch of low level O's minor league affiliates that I'm finding impossible to find, but the hunt continues.

Brooks was probably pictured in the 1956 Missions team photo, but I don't have one in my collection