View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmp123 View Post
After being tipped off to this being his possible eBay ID: chasman633 (same items he has sold here)...I sent them a message and gave a call to the owner of that id. He explained to me that he knows Jose the same way we do, he purchased a ton of Walter Payton stuff from him on Craigslist and has kept going to him for some items. He then said that Jose had asked him to sell some things for him (Ken Boyer, Bo Jackson, etc.) through eBay.

He said that he would pass the message along to Jose and ask him to reach out to me. The plot thickens.

It actually looks like this guy is a pretty stand-up police officer, so I really hope that this just comes down to him being too busy to send things out on time.

Who knows..I just know i'm out $300.

One more thing, it shows he has been active as of 5pm today...I suppose he still has access to read everything here, so hopefully he will reach out.
jgmp123@yahoo.com
If he isn't logged in he should still be able to read the board. As I just said on the main board, he emailed me 3-4 hours ago (I was away for a while). He asked why he is banned and I told him that to start with he has a bad phone number on file. If he answers then we can go from there. There is this situation and one other I would like to get rectified too. The email address he used is tijerojose@aol.com

Hopefully this is just another case of really bad communications.....and if this gets fixed and the other issue, I will he as happy as anyone. I hate it that anyone gets scammed on this board. Though it is always possible, through the years our BST has been almost perfect, with only a few issues...and no big, big ones I am aware of.